Safety Measures For Students
- Vaccinated Adult Students: Masks are recommended but not required. Unvaccinated Adult Students or Students in Classes with Predominantly High Risk Members: Masks are required in class and all public areas of the building. Youth Students: Instructors and students are required to wear masks in class and all public areas of the building. Documented medical exemptions will be honored.
- All Malashock Dance employees will be required to be vaccinated in order to work in person with students. Documented medical exemptions and sincerely held religious reasons will be honored and accommodations will be made.
- Clients, students, and staff should only be at the studios if feeling completely well and have no symptoms of illness.
- Anyone who develops these symptoms should leave immediately, seek care from their physician and isolate:
Fever, sore throat, cough, congestion, headache, muscle and joint pain, chills, nausea or vomiting, diarrhea, loss of smell.
- Hand sanitizer and disposable masks are provided at the studio for those who need them.
These safety measures are based on state and county guidelines which can be viewed here:
Check out a schedule of our upcoming performances and events.